We are looking for a Foreman for a team of installers/electromechanics.
Are you interested in electrical engineering, electricity, information technology and in addition you are an organizational person who can plan and manage the work of others?
Are you looking for a stable and permanent employment? We have a job offer for you!
- Working on low current and electrical installations, ability to work on electrical installations,
- assembly of cable routes,
- assembly of electrical and automation switchboards (connecting and commissioning switchboards on facilities),
- inspection and maintenance of the above mentioned systems,
- configuring and performing tests and start-ups of installations,
- taking care of entrusted equipment and its appropriate use,
- managing and planning the work of a subordinate team/brigade.
- Minimum secondary education – electrician, mechatronics technician or practical knowledge in the fields of automation, electrical engineering, electrical engineering,
- ability to work with electrical installations,
- ability to read electrical diagrams and take electrical measurements,
- initiative, manual skills and accuracy,
- attention to quality of work,
- ability to work in a team,
- driving license cat. B – required,
- advanced computer skills,
- ability to plan the work of co-workers.
- Employment contract,
- attractive remuneration consisting of basic salary + commission depending on your commitment,
- professional introduction to the duties and support of an experienced team,
- opportunity for development,
- non-wage benefits package.