Are you interested in electrical engineering, electrical and information technology? You have no experience, but have the knowledge and skills to gain this experience, and looking for a stable and permanent employment? This job is just for you.
- work on low current and electrical installations,
- assembly of cable routes,
- assembly of electrical and automation switchgears (connecting and commissioning switchgears on facilities),
- inspection and maintenance of the above mentioned systems,
- configuring and performing tests and start-ups of installations,
- taking care of entrusted equipment and its appropriate use.
- min. secondary education – electrician, mechatronics technician or practical knowledge in the fields of automation, electrical engineering, electrical engineering,
- ability to work with electrical installations,
- ability to read electrical diagrams and take electrical measurements,
- initiative, manual skills and accuracy,
- attention to quality of work,
- ability to work in a team,
- SEP license up to 1kV – welcome,
- driving license cat. B – required,
- advanced computer skills,
- We do not require experience, but only the familiarity or education in the field. We will teach you everything!
- Permanent cooperation based on clear and transparent rules,
- Attractive remuneration consisting of basic salary + commission based on your commitment,
- professional introduction to the duties and support of an experienced team,
- opportunity for development.